Day 50 of 80 Day Obsession

I've been slacking! Not on my workouts or nutrition, mind you, but obviously on my posts here. It's just been quite busy with work and life, but here we go - we've reached day 50 of 80! Day 50 was also the last day of phase 2, with phase 3 officially kicking off on Monday.

The last workout of phase 2 was another round of Cardio Flow, also knows as Cardio Zoo, with 6 reps of each move. Here's the last, full round.


My eating has still been good and mostly right on plan! Next week will be a bit more challenging, with a business trip coming up.



My favorite lunch right now: lettuce, brown rice, chicken, avocado, a little dressing and a small apple. So good!

Okay, now we're coming to the progress pics! With the end of phase 2 upon us, it was time to get out the phone and take some official progress pictures. I'm down 6 lbs since day one (more like 12 since last November, when I started following the prep nutrition plan), 2" in my waist, 1" in each thigh, 1.5" in my hips. I'm very happy and excited for phase 3!




This program is really amazing all around. The nutrition plan is eye-opening and totally sustainable in the long run. We haven't come this far to only come this far, right?!


Here's to the last phase!



Thanks for visiting!

Contact me if you want to find out more about the workouts I do, the nutrition plan I follow or the shakes and workout fuel I drink! Please check out my link here: Learn more


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession