Day 23 of 80 Day Obsession

Another workout down! Phase one Cardio Core is done for good. I did become stronger during these first four weeks, and while the standing mountain climbers are still hard, I made it through! I did feel good this morning and seemed to have a little extra dose of energy. Here are some snippets of the core sequence that happens at the end of all the cardio moves.


I enjoyed my meals today! This doesn't include my pre-workout shake. Dinner happened a little late, but all the other meals were spaced out quite well for timed nutrition.


Here I am with the evil sliders! Can't wait to see what phase two Cardio Core will have in store.





Thanks for visiting!

Contact me if you want to find out more about the workouts I do, the nutrition plan I follow or the shakes and workout fuel I drink! Please check out my link here: Learn more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession