Day 10 of 80 Day Obsession

I can't believe we've already reached day 10. It's gone by quickly so far! Today has been a long day. My little dude had to have surgery today, and I was up at 4 a.m., and we all got to the hospital by 5:30 a.m. So needless to say, no morning workout happened today! Thankfully the surgery went very well, and the little patient is now at home resting.


I draw a lot of strength from his little guy, just observing how he takes on the world. He is brave and a little trooper, and takes life one day at a time. I'm grateful to our wonderful surgeon and his team.

I am proud of myself for still getting in my workout this afternoon. It really helps, for me at least, when I commit to a program like 80 Day Obsession and to a challenge group - the workout has to get done! Today was Cardio Core again, which really gets the heart rate up and then burns out the core with a mix of slider movements at the end. I did not take any video today, so you just have to take my word and envision it or go back to last week 😀

I brought my food containers to the hospital today to stay on plan. Here's me snacking in the recovery room. Okay, I may have also brought in one mini size dark chocolate KitKat that I found leftover from Halloween. For my nerves today!

I kept the snacks simple today.

I'm glad day 10 is done, and I'm looking forward to finishing out the rest of the week. I hope we can manage little guy's pain well and that he starts feeling better soon.

Tired but grateful


Thanks for visiting!

Contact me to if you want to find out more about the workouts I do or the supplements I use,
or check out my link here: Learn more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession