Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Here is my quick check-in for today - Day 41! We were on to Total Body Core again, with 10 reps and each set repeated immediately for three times. I've said it before, this is my favorite way of going through the reps. You really fatigue whatever muscles you're working on, and then move on to the next thing. This workout does work the core, but I really also felt my arms and shoulders today! This may have become my favorite workout of Phase Two. Unfortunately this Wednesday was not a refeed day - that happens only every other week.


I rewarded myself with some new leggings for sticking with it through 40 days! Nothing like a new outfit to motivate you at 5 a.m., right?


Post workout meal came out especially colorful today. Sweet potatoes, spinach and mushrooms, scrambled eggs, all sautéed in a little grapeseed oil. Add a small banana to it, and you have covered your yellow, green, red and purple containers, plus a teaspoon.


Tomorrow is leg day again! I think that one will be quite hard with the repeat pattern. I shall drag myself to the computer afterwards regardless to report back!




Thanks for visiting!

Contact me if you want to find out more about the workouts I do, the nutrition plan I follow or the shakes and workout fuel I drink! Please check out my link here: Learn more



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession