Day 29 of 80 Day Obsession

Happy Valentine's Day! My cat seemed to like my flowers this morning.


Today's workout was quite hard! While they've all been a step up from phase one, this one REALLY cranked it up. Total Body Core, one hour long, 15 reps, and lots of compound moves. It was a workout for the body and the brain! I made it through, but I definitely wore the right shirt for today. I have a feeling I'm going to be sore tomorrow, and it's leg day, yikes!


Here is the set of moves from the first round. It only got crazier from there. I'll have to capture more next week!


I hope you all have a happy Valentine's Day and are able to hug your loved ones a little closer tonight.

Thanks for visiting!

Contact me if you want to find out more about the workouts I do, the nutrition plan I follow or the shakes and workout fuel I drink! Please check out my link here: Learn more 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession