Day 45 of 80 Day Obsession

We have reached the last week of Phase 2! Today was the last day doing this version of Booty. And today's motto was go big, or go home. Heavy weights! I think I actually started out a bit too heavy, and it really wore me out today. But I fought my way through it.

This is my pre-workout shake every day. All the nutrients and vitamins I need. With all these colds and the flu going around, I'm counting on it to keep me healthy!


Here you can watch me do (and struggle through) some of the moves today!


Dinner today was delicious, too. Keeping it pretty simple, but it so hit the spot.


I'm becoming quite the fan of sweet potatoes. They actually taste quite good just poked with a fork and microwaved for five minutes or so. I add them to my breakfast eggs as well.


My son said I look a little tired there. It was a Monday morning, that's for sure! Sometimes it's not pretty, and you just do it and check it off the calendar.



Thanks for visiting!

Contact me if you want to find out more about the workouts I do, the nutrition plan I follow or the shakes and workout fuel I drink! Please check out my link here: Learn more


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession