Days 34 and 35 of 80 Day Obsession

Today, day 35 of 80 Day Obsession, was a very special day. Refeed day! From now on, every two weeks before leg day, we replace all our "clean yellows" with "dirty yellows" for the day. This meant a waffle along with my superfood shake today (instead of oats in the shake).


My other favorite meal was having an English muffin with my post-workout meal instead of sweet potatoes. It was nice to switch it up!


Today's workout was Total Body Core. This one has some complex compound movements, but it was easier to follow this week, the second time around. This was an hour-long workout, applying the 10-rep, 3-round pattern again. I really enjoy this workout a lot. You feel like you've worked every muscle in your body.


Yesterday's workout was Cardio Core, which I did, but didn't have time to post about! I had a good time with that one as well, as I felt like I was getting stronger with it - even though the ab sequence at the end still hurt! And I'm sure that will never change.


It's been very cold here the last few days in Colorado. Yesterday I enjoyed this nice, warm dinner. The ten olives (yes, they get counted exactly!) are an option for the orange container, which goes with this meal. You can do seeds as well. I'm not the biggest fan of olives, but they are really growing on me!


Tomorrow is leg day! I'll report back if I felt a difference in power or energy from all the "dirty yellow" eating today.




Thanks for visiting!

Contact me if you want to find out more about the workouts I do, the nutrition plan I follow or the shakes and workout fuel I drink! Please check out my link here: Learn more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession