Day 40 of 80 Day Obsession

Woohoo, halfway mark! We made it! Workout #40 is in the books. It feels good, but it's also only a stepping stone to day 80 and beyond.


Today's workout was Cardio Core, which is a favorite of mine. I felt quite strong today, and with this workout being at only 40 minutes, it goes by quite fast. Lot's of hopping and getting your heart rate up during the HIIT intervals, and then of course the core burnout at the end.



So, time to take stock at this halfway mark. I'm down five pounds during the program, and almost 15 since November of last year. I'm very pleased with my results. I don't know if the pictures show it all that well yet, but I feel stronger, leaner and energized. This whole program has definitely reinvigorated my love for at-home workouts!


Autumn explained today in our coach test group that phase two is a building phase. With that in mind, I can't wait to see what phase three will bring! But first, we have two and a half more weeks of phase two left to go.



Thanks for visiting!

Contact me if you want to find out more about the workouts I do, the nutrition plan I follow or the shakes and workout fuel I drink! Please check out my link here: Learn more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession