Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession

It's hard to believe we've made it to day 37 already! Today was AAA's turn again, a solid 60 minutes, which actually took maybe five minutes longer for me, because I had to pause a few times. I couldn't always switch bands and weights fast enough! This workout feels a little disjointed to me with all the up and down and back and forth, and I think next week's pattern of repeating each set for three times will actually work much better. That said, I got a good sweat and workout as always with this one.


Tonight we had a Hello Fresh meal for dinner. You can make a lot of these work quite well for the meal plan. This one was the Tex-Mex Tilapia. I left the sour cream crema off mine, and it was still really yummy. Some couscous as my "yellow" tonight, that was a nice change of pace too, with some cilantro and lime juice in it.


In the video above, you'll see the mule kick-back move with the loop. Well, in round three my loop busted! Scared the crap out of me, LOL! Luckily it only hit my lower ankle/foot and didn't burn too  bad. On to the next loop!




Thanks for visiting!

Contact me if you want to find out more about the workouts I do, the nutrition plan I follow or the shakes and workout fuel I drink! Please check out my link here: Learn more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession