Day 30 of 80 Day Obsession


Look at that! Day 30! I can't believe we've made it this far already. And today was leg day, whoop!


This was, of course, our first time doing Phase Two leg day, and I have to say, I really liked the workout. It was hard, but not crushingly so. We did a move with weights for 15 reps, then followed by a slider move for 15 to really burn out the muscle. Did I mention those sliders are evil and awesome at the same time?!


I have been quite busy at work, so I feel bad for sitting so much for the entire rest of my day, it seems like (plus watching some Olympics at night!), but I'm glad I'm getting these workouts in. This one was only around 40 minutes and had a surprise bonus move at the end!


Feeling good!


Thanks for visiting!

Contact me if you want to find out more about the workouts I do, the nutrition plan I follow or the shakes and workout fuel I drink! Please check out my link here: Learn more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession