Day 28 of 80 Day Obsession

It's day 28, and today I got to experience the new phase two Cardio Core. This workout again has us do three minutes of cardio (30 seconds low intensity, 30 seconds high) and then a core move. At the end, all core moves are repeated one more time for a final burnout. I really liked this workout! It was about 45 minutes long and definitely challenging, with room for improvement in the next three weeks. Here are some of the moves.


So far the workouts definitely have all raised the bar a bit over phase one, but not so much to be totally intimidating or where you feel like you're starting all over again. I'm excited for the new Total Body workout tomorrow.

And also I'm still so happy with my Plan C food! It seems like I can actually feel it fueling my body just right for these workouts now.


Lunch
Dinner

This morning I had my little coach visiting me. Love it when she stops by! Although once the stretching starts, all she wants to do is lick my sweaty legs and arms.



Thanks for visiting!

Contact me if you want to find out more about the workouts I do, the nutrition plan I follow or the shakes and workout fuel I drink! Please check out my link here: Learn more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession