Day 24 and 25 of 80 Day Obsession

I missed a day of posting here! I didn't miss any workouts, though. We finished up two more phase one workouts, which were AAA on Thursday and Legs today. Legs was tough with doing 15 reps per side and heavier weights. I'm a little scared to see what Autumn has in store for us next week! Here are some moves from AAA:


And here's the first set of Legs from today:


One more workout tomorrow to finish up phase one!

Here we have some food from today. This is missing one more snack of carrots, hummus and grapes. I'm still really enjoying the food. Of course there are some not-so-good-for-you things that I miss, but the plan really offers quite a bit of variety and freedom to make it work for you. I did my superfood shake as a pre-workout today. Yum!


Autumn encourages us to be a badass with a great ass! I'm working on it!




Thanks for visiting!

Contact me if you want to find out more about the workouts I do, the nutrition plan I follow or the shakes and workout fuel I drink! Please check out my link here: Learn more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession