Day 21 of 80 Day Obsession

Week four is kicked off! This week we are doing all the Phase One workouts for a final time. Today was Total Body Core, at about 60 minutes, and we went back to doing 15 reps, repeating each round right away. This was surprisingly hard at times, using the same weights and loops as last week for the various moves. Adding on just five reps really makes a difference.


I didn't take any food pictures today, but I'm still having the sweet potato, mushrooms or spinach and two eggs a lot for my post workout meal. For pre-workout. I have my nutrition shake with almond milk and half a banana, and then the Energize workout fuel. Both give me lots of energy for the workouts! We'll have more of the turkey chili for dinner tonight, which covers a red, a green and a yellow container (because of the beans in there).

Due to the lack of food pictures today, here's one of these two cuties:


Okay, tomorrow we have the Phase One Booty workout for the last time! Our "safe word" in 80 Day Obsession is "pineapple." I may have gotten close, but haven't had to call it yet! Maybe tomorrow 😉





Thanks for visiting!

Contact me to if you want to find out more about the workouts I do, the nutrition plan I follow or the shakes and workout fuel I drink! Please check out my link here: Learn more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession