Day 20 of 80 Day Obsession

I'm behind! But I am still on track with my workouts and nutrition and finished out my week three with day 20, which was Cardio Flow. If you remember, that's that pyramid style workout where a move is added on each round. Each move is repeated four times in phase one - next phase we'll move up to six repetitions, ugh!

My son filmed my final round this time, so prepare yourself and avoid the whiplash!


But below you'll see that week three and day 20 are now checked off! From now on we aren't counting Sundays anymore for some reason, so Monday will be day 21 and the last week of phase 1. Back to two rounds of 15 reps we go!


On Saturday night, I had the chicken taco filling from the Fixate cookbook again, with some Brussel sprouts on the side. I'm one of those apparently rare people who actually like Brussel sprouts! So this was a nice combo for me.


Today was Super Bowl Sunday, of course, so I made the turkey chili from the same cookbook, which is also 80 Day Obsession approved. It was great, and we have plenty of leftovers for the week now. And I'll admit to having a Michelob Ultra to go with it - and it was good! 😋


It's getting really late, and I have to get some sleep to be up early, early tomorrow! I'll be back tomorrow to hopefully get the video loaded.


Here's to a great week! Stay strong, everyone!



Thanks for visiting!

Contact me to if you want to find out more about the workouts I do, the nutrition plan I follow or the shakes and workout fuel I drink! Please check out my link here: Learn more 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession