Day 31 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 31! Woohoo! I made a mess today!


I think my dog disapproves. LOL, today's workout required all the equipment -  weights, map, sliders, bands. I really enjoyed it a lot. This was the first time for Phase Two AAA (arms, abs, a$$), and like all the other workouts this week, it stepped it up a notch. It was 60 minutes long, but went by very quickly. We did 15 reps again with the same type of slow-fast movement pattern we had in Phase 1. Then each slow/fast move was followed by 15 fast reps of a different move to burn out the muscles.


I've mentioned it before, but I'm just feeling really good and strong in my new meal plan bracket. Food is fuel, for sure, and it feels like I'm fueling my body just right at the moment.





Thanks for visiting!

Contact me if you want to find out more about the workouts I do, the nutrition plan I follow or the shakes and workout fuel I drink! Please check out my link here: Learn more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession