Day 9 of 80 Day Obsession

A short post from me today! Day 9 of 80 Day Obsession is in the books. We had our booty day again, this time with only 10 reps per move but three rounds. This definitely ups the burn. The booty workout uses only bands, no weights. We went up in band strength from last week due to having to do fewer reps. This workout really targets ALL the butt muscles from ALL angles!


It seems to be getting a little easier for me to get up earlier in the morning, but I'm still getting tired in the evenings. It's hard to get enough sleep during the week.

Also, can I just say how much I love the "life filming" aspect of these workouts. It makes it so much fun, and you feel like you're part of their little group, bloopers and all.

Today I changed my meal plan a bit, substituting "Meal 1" for the full pre-workout meal, which is an option allowed in the plan. This then allows me to have a larger meal later in the day (dinner!) which I think will work better for me overall. Here's my lunch from today - tilapia and salad. It was good!


Also, I'm taking half a shelf in the work fridge...


Tomorrow my son is scheduled for a surgery, and we have to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m., so I'm not sure when/if my workout will happen. This may just become my rest day. It's all about his needs tomorrow, of course. ❤



Thanks for visiting!

Contact me to if you want to find out more about the workouts I do or the supplements I use,
or check out my link here: Learn more 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession