Day 8 of 80 Day Obsession

And we're back to Monday! This means going back to the workouts from last week, but with a new format. Whereas last week we did two rounds with 15 reps per exercise, today we did three rounds with 10 reps. This also meant going up in weights and loop strength wherever possible in todays Total Body Core. Below are three moves from today. The workout moves pretty fast, and all these exercises definitely work the core and start to burn!



There are a few balancing moves as well, similar to the second one you see above, that will likely challenge you. I did feel a bit stronger than a week ago, and I also feel like I'm getting better at using the loops. I will probably regret saying that!

Overall I'm still a bit more tired than usual and will try for another early bed time tonight. I think last night I got less than six hours, and I'm feeling it!

I had another good day with the meal plan. That said, I will switch it around a bit tomorrow. With me working out so early in the day, two of my larger meals (and all my "yellows" or carbs get eaten before and after the workout, which leaves me hungry by the end of the day. There is an option to move a smaller, non-yellow meal to the pre-workout timeslot, which would leave me with a larger meal for dinner (and the option to have some sweet potato or brown rice!). So I will give that a shot tomorrow.

I didn't take any meal pics today! But I'm sticking to pretty basic combos still, having proteins, veggies and carbs available in my fridge to combine as needed. Plus my daily superfood shake of course.


That's it for day 8! I'll see you tomorrow!



Thanks for visiting!

Contact me to if you want to find out more about the workouts I do or the supplements I use,
or check out my link here: Learn more 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession