Day 7 of 80 Day Obsession - Rest Day!

Today, Sunday, was a rest day from the workouts. And I needed it! I definitely had a few sore spots. The program had a little foam rolling and stretching video for us, so I checked that out. I've had my foam roller for a while, but have not used it much at all. I learned that I really should be using it! Foam rolling feels good in a masochistic sort of way 😊 Hopefully my muscles will be thanking me tomorrow, when we start all over again with week 2.

Rolling away. Ouch!

So Sundays are the day for meal prep as well. We did all our shopping yesterday, and today I prepared some foods such as sweet potatoes (a great "yellow" or carb for this plan) and a baked sheet pan dish with tons of veggies and some chicken sausage for protein. We actually tried that one for dinner already, and it was very good.




It was a cold, snowy day here today, so it was fun to cook and meal prep. I'm excited about week two at this point. I think we'll be stepping up the weights a bit next week.

Below are some of my meals from today. You still stick to the meal plan on rest day, but the meals can be moved around differently in your day. This means I could have a yellow/carb container for dinner! I was so excited.

Breakfast

Superfood shake

Snack

Dinner


Thanks for visiting!

Contact me to if you want to find out more about the workouts I do or the supplements I use,
or check out my link here: Learn more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession