Day 4 of 80 Day Obsession

And we've reached day four, which is AAA. What does that mean? It's a full-body workout for your A(rms), A(bs) and A(ss) 😋 The workout delivers on all accounts. It's two rounds again which 15 reps per exercise, and this workout clocked in right at 50 minutes. This workout moves slower overall, because you go slow on one part of the move for a three-count (e.g. down in the pushup, up with the weights in the hammer curl) and then faster on the second part of the move.

Here are some examples! The second move is called a frog slider or something similar frog-related and really works the abs.


I tried something a little different for my post-workout meal today. I'm supposed to have a yellow (carb), red (protein), green (vegetable), purple (fruit) and a teaspoon (fat). I always have a half a banana for the fruit. For the remainder, I cooked up some mushrooms and green onion in ghee and then added millet I had already cooked and scrambled two eggs into it. Yummy and filling!


Dinner was chicken again with a mix of vegetables and some salad. I have to say, I'm really hungry when I come home from work! So I wolved this down pretty fast.



Thanks for visiting!

Contact me to if you want to find out more about the workouts I do or the supplements I use,
or check out my link here: Learn more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession