Day 3 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 3 is cardioooooo! Are you like me and you dread those cardio days a bit? I certainly do, but I also knew this workout was "only" 40 minutes, so I figured I'll make it through. Autumn Calabrese, the trainer, is very encouraging in this one (as in every workout, really), and she makes it fun. It also helps to see her fit cast struggle at least a little bit!

Cardio with sliders = evil genius

This workout breaks out the sliders. You can use these on hardwood floors with a cover or without the cover on carpet. We did 3 minutes of cardio (30 seconds lower impact, 30 seconds HIIT, repeat, repeat) and then an ab interval with the sliders. Man, those things make your abs burn! Autumn then topped it off with an all-out ab round at the very end. This workout worked up a great sweat and I felt so good afterwards! Workout all done by 6:30 a.m. again before anyone else was up.

Here is a sampling of some of the moves (now that I've figured out how to share video better 😄) I've got work to do on those pike-ups! And yes, I sped the video up a bit for quicker viewing. I'm not that fast in my old age!


I'm still keeping the food real simple, eating pretty much the same thing for breakfast, lunch and snacks, plus my shake and workout fuel. For dinner I'm getting slightly more creative, and hopefully as time goes on I'll expand my culinary experiments a bit more. For today, just a picture of these pretty grapes in their purple container.



Thanks for visiting!

Contact me to if you want to find out more about the workouts I do or the supplements I use,
or check out my link here: Learn more 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession