Day 17 of 80 Day Obsession

This morning I had a lazy little coach watching over me.


Today was Cardio Core. Only 30 minutes, but it's definitely not an easy workout! Below I have videos of two of the moves. Each set of cardio moves is followed by a core move, and at the end you do another round of all the core moves to really burn out those muscles! I don't know that I can say that this one has gotten easier yet, but it's always a good sweat and goes by fast.



Today we went out for lunch at work to an Indian restaurant with a buffet. I saved my yellow/red/green meal for this (carbs, protein, veggies), and while I don't really know how the items I chose were prepared, I think I made good choices, staying away from any creamy sauces, while flour and desert. It was really yummy and nice to get some different flavors.

This was day 17! We are more than halfway through week 3. And here is the sweaty selfie of the day:




Thanks for visiting!

Contact me to if you want to find out more about the workouts I do or the supplements I use,
or check out my link here: Learn more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession