Day 16 of 80 Day Obsession

We have made it to another Booty day! I had a really hard time getting out of bed this morning, but my pre-workout fuel drink got me going, and once I was in my basement, I was ready to hit play. This was our third time doing the Booty workout, which uses loops only. It's 55 minutes long. Just like yesterday, we repeated each set of three exercises three times, which got really painful real fast for this workout! The video below shows the first set, which is all bridge work. And it includes a little visit by my dog/trainer who likes to come check on me.


My son was allowed to go back to school today, but he still has to be on a special diet. So it is nice for me to have my prepped dinners ready to go quickly in the evening for me and the hubby. Tonight was baked salmon, brown rice and broccoli - enough to fill my red, yellow and green containers that I had left for the day. I do get to eat a good amount of food on this plan!


That's all for today! Tomorrow it's cardio day again.


Can't wait to see this booty in 64 days 😋



Thanks for visiting!

Contact me to if you want to find out more about the workouts I do or the supplements I use,
or check out my link here: Learn more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession