Day 13 of 80 Day Obsession

Saturdays mean Cardio Flow. Saturdays will ALWAYS mean Cardio Flow! Autumn told us last week that we will do this workout on Saturdays throughout the program. Right now we are doing each move for 4 reps, phase 2 will be 6 reps and phase 3 will be 8 reps. So this should be a great baseline to measure our progress against, hopefully! I did a little video of the final round today. This round contains all the moves, and at the end I was exhausted. The workout builds pyramid-style, in that you do move 1, then 1 and 2, then 1, 2, 3, etc. You get the idea 😄



Luckily this means that those mule kicks/frog hops at the end only happen three times!

A good stretch was definitely needed after
I've still been keeping the food relatively simple to fill the food containers. My dinner this evening was asparagus and some salmon and chicken for the red/protein. I was home again today, off from work, and so I had a later pre-workout meal again, which I mixed up a bit with some rice and mushrooms.


I'm also making lots of more or less experimental shakes and soups for my son. All his foods have to be liquefied at the moment. He's also been drinking the Daily Sunshine shake, which is awesome right now for its healthy calories and nutrients.


Thanks for visiting!

Contact me to if you want to find out more about the workouts I do or the supplements I use,
or check out my link here: Learn more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession