Day 12 of 80 Day Obsession

Another Thursday, another leg day! Yay, said no one ever? I guess I don't hate leg day, I just have a love-hate relationship with it. It really sometimes can feel close to torture during, but after you feel so good - until you sit for a while and then have to get up!

Believe me, there were plenty of wobbly ones!

We had the same moves as last week, but like with all workouts this week, we went to three rounds instead of two with 10 reps instead of 15. Again, this allowed us to go quite a bit heavier on weights. The move above is the only one that doesn't use weights. It's kinda tough to balance when your  heart is pounding out of your chest! This week the workout is 50 minutes long. Here are a couple of other moves:


I stayed at home again today to look after my little patient, so I was able to do my workout a little later in the morning, which is nice. I'm still really motivated and excited to do my workouts every day. I haven't grown tired of the food. I'm sure the tough moments will come, but so far so good!

Below is my go-to snack for my red (protein) and purple (fruit) meal. Luckily I really love plain Greek yogurt.


Tomorrow it's time for the second cardio workout again, Cardio Flow. That's one we'll be doing throughout the whole 80-day program, so I'm curious if I'll see a bit of improvement already tomorrow... I'll report back! Until then, work those legs! Argh 😀

My posing needs work!

Thanks for visiting!

Contact me to if you want to find out more about the workouts I do or the supplements I use,
or check out my link here: Learn more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession