Day 11 of 80 Day Obsession

Let's start with food today! The timed nutrition plan definitely requires planning and prepping, but it does also provide flexibility to move your legs around during your day. Today I was not at work, but stayed home with my son since he had the surgery yesterday. I was still able to follow the plan and just ate my meals at somewhat different times during the day. It definitely helps if you have grab-and-go type stuff prepped in your bridge. The salmon dish below is great for dinner and really quick and easy to make under the broiler in about 15 minutes. Just toss a bunch of veggies around your salmon and drizzle a bit of olive oil over them!


Today's pre-workout meal was also my late breakfast: sweet potatoes, spinach and a couple of eggs scrambled, all cooked in some ghee.


Today's workout was AAA (arms, abs, and you remember!) We of course switched to the three rounds with 10 reps and challenged ourselves with heavier weights and loops. This workout is well placed after Cardio Core yesterday, since it moves slower and is more focused on strength. I felt good today upping the weights. And Autumn and her crew had me laughing again a few times.



Day 11 in the books! Never quit 👍



Thanks for visiting!

Contact me to if you want to find out more about the workouts I do or the supplements I use,
or check out my link here: Learn more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 41 of 80 Day Obsession

Day 18 of 80 Day Obession

Day 37 of 80 Day Obsession